One of the most important choices you will make when selling a home is selecting a listing Realtor. As your trusted partner, my commitment is to get you, The Seller, the highest price possible for your property, with the best terms, and within the shortest time frame, with minimal hassles and no surprises for you. If you are ready to list your home in this ever-changing real estate market, then you require every successful marketing tool available.
For Those of you I have had the pleasure of assisting, I thank you for your trust, confidence, loyalty, support, and referrals. You have each contributed to my success. For Those I have yet to meet, I look forward to being of service.
For all of you I have a Seller Guide that can explain you step by step all the process of your sale! If you want to receive it, you can email and request. In Spanish or English version.
- Thoroughly inspect your home and out-line all the important features and upgrades.
- Determine fair market value of your property by doing a detailed written market analysis
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property
- Suggest repairs, improvement, or home staging (if applicable) to sell your property for the highest price.
- Call, email or meet with you weekly to report the activity and review market conditions.
- Provide regular updated written market report showing the latest market activity
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.
- Stay on top of all matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Schedule a Professional photographer to take Ultra High-Resolution pictures, HD Aerial drone shots, aerial drone video, HD Walkthrough virtual tour, of your property, amenities and clubhouse for the MLS, Print, and internet Websites.
- Engage a professional to draw an accurate floor plan (if applicable)
- Install a high-security lockbox to facilitate showings (if applicable)
- Install a “FOR SALE” Sign on your property according to the rules of your association. (if applicable)
- Display your home to other local agents and buyers by hosting a Mega Open House
- Mail just listed photo postcard to your local neighborhood.
- Design a custom website exclusively for your home to give the best internet presence (if applicable)
- Social media Marketing (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
- Property email Blast, flyers, marketing team. Post card just listed and just Sold.
My marketing strategies are specific to each property and can include the following:
List With Me